We will put the brackets together in the next couple of days and send them out with the draws of matches and starting holes. Here are a couple of reminders for the playoffs:
- Single Knock-out Games;
- If Tied after 9 Holes, go back to the hole you started on and reset the handicaps for that hole and play sudden death – first team with 3 points on a hole Wins;
- Spares are NOT allowed for playoffs – if you are alone you will play both players;
August 23rd – 600pm
August 30th – 530pm
September 6th – 530pm
- Once you lose you can still play – the back 9 will be open for play, with no draw.
- Week 1 of Playoffs are on both 9s – Week 2 and 3 Playoffs will be on the Front 9 only.
Selkirk offers two options for Mens League – an 18 Hole League on Tuesdays and a 9 Hole League which takes place on Wednesdays.
Both Leagues are two-man teams playing in Net Scored Matches against a different team each week with weekly point totalling for the season for seating in the playoff brackets.
There are 14 Weeks of Regular Season Play followed by 3 Weeks of Playoffs.
2023 Mens Leagues will run as follows:
– 9 Hole League – May 10th to August 30th
– 18 Hole League – May 16th to September 5th
Men’s League Fees includes your Green Fees for Regular Season and Playoffs, your 2023 Welcoming Gift, as well as chance for year-end playoff prizes which totaled $16,500 in 2022. Deuce Pot registration is only available at the start of the year when you send your registration in, this registers you for the whole season. Power Carts may be prepaid at the start of the season rather than paying a higher weekly rate.
Looking forward to hearing from everyone soon,
Mens League Staff