Pro Shop is Hiring!!!!
Pro Shop – Front Staff
Under the supervision of the Shop Manager, responsible for the sale of Pro Shop items, collection of fees, registration of players, monitoring daily tee times, booking tee times over the phone and in person.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & TRAINING
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• A minimum of six months experience as cashier or salesclerk.
• General knowledge of the game of golf.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answer telephone, record incoming calls and take starting time reservations.
• Register players and assign them their tee time, making sure all golfers are recorded on digital tee sheet .
• Collect all money for green fees, programs, rental, and pro shop sales. Issue receipts for all transactions.
• Maintain general order and cleanliness in the pro shop.
• Maintain daily records and reports.
• Remain courteous with patrons at all times.
• Perform all job tasks within any current Provincial Health Mandates.
• Work as a team player with co-workers and in conjunction with other departments.
• Talking/Hearing: to communicate with public and staff.
• Standing: while accepting fees at pro shop window.
• Lifting: to put stock away, 15 pounds.
• Seeing: to process sales transactions, to obtain information from written material.
• Crouching: to retrieve stock from lower levels.
• Must have the ability to read, write and organize material.
• Must be comfortable with computers and digital work environment.
• Math skills necessary to process sales transactions.
• Must be able to relate to others in a professional manner.
• Very Fast Paced Work Environment.
• Seasonal position to be worked during golf season only – May to October.
• Hours will be scheduled weekly 35 to 40 hours.
• Work Opening and Closing Shifts.
• Work on Weekends and Long Weekends.
To Apply, please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all those who apply, only final interviews will be contacted.
Deadline – March 15, 2021