Current Measures as follows: click here for full PDF version
• Dining rooms, locker rooms, club storage and upper level bathrooms temporarily closed.
• Bathrooms on Lower Level of the Clubhouse will be open.
• 10 Minute tee time intervals.
• Limited number of customers in Pro Shop – 2.
• Follow 6 Foot spacing on the floor.
• No booking, changing or confirming tee times in the Proshop – Online or Phone Only.
• No club rentals offered.
• Individual Riders on power carts only – UNLESS riders reside at the same address.
• Range Available with modified rules – Respect Separation set up.
• No Scorecards or Pencils will be distributed.
• Fillable Scorecard Download available online under COVID Rules Banner. Printable version also available online.
• No Walk-up Tee Times. Bookings are required at ALL TIMES of the day.
• No towel distribution. Carts will be dry and sanitized prior to use.
• Tap Payment Preferred in the Pro Shop.
• Arrive No Earlier than 15 minutes prior to tee time – unless using the range prior to play.
• Follow ALL posted signage.
• Follow First Tee Instructions – Hit when Green has Cleared.
• Follow Group spacing stakes on the path to 1st Tee.
• Maintain Group Spacing at all times.
• Always Social Distance – 6 feet apart.
• No 5somes Allowed.
• No holes cut on putting green.
• Modified cups on course – NO touching of flagsticks.
• No sand or seed stations.
• Removal of benches, rakes and ball washers.
• No on-course Port-a-potties.
• Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes for your tee time.
• Refrain from “hunting” for golf balls.
Food & Beverage
• Halfway Hut will be open – Curbside Pick-up – CALL 204-482-2058
• Daily beverage cart service. One Group Member to approach the cart for entire Group Order. Tap Payment Preferred – NO CASH.
The option is being available for printing ahead of your round or use the online smartphone fillable version:
*to use the online fillable version open with Adobe app from your favorite App store