Current Covid-19 Procedures
Selkirk Golf Course has instituted social distancing and sanitation procedures for YOU and our employee’s protection. If you have any questions refer to signage posted around the facilities.
Main procedures to be aware of:
- Masks are mandatory INSIDE the Clubhouse.
- If you are feeling sick please DO NOT come to the golf course. Follow the provincial Covid screening tool online.
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your round. Unless wanting to warm up on the range prior to play.
- No more than 3 (three) people in the Pro Shop at anytime – Follow distancing marks indicated on the floor.
- Credit Card and Debit Payments preferred via tap.
- Pencils and score cards available upon request, alternatively you can download our new App for FREE from your favorite App Store.
- 2 (two) riders allowed per power cart
- Clubhouse / Restaurant will be open based on current public health orders.
- Locker rooms are open with limited capacity.